Islamabad Realestate
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Islamabad Real Estate
Buy, sell, rentals and lease of property, land, houses, flats, shops in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Realestate ForumUseful LinksJobsContact US / Inquiry
Sector I 8 Islamabad

Reply to topic    Islamabad Real Estate Forum Index » CDA Sectors
Sector I 8 Islamabad

property-sale
Junior PK Member

Sector I 8 Islamabad
I-8 Markaz

Islamabad, the picturesque and lively capital city of Pakistan, replaced Karachi as the new capital in 1963. Today, besides being a major financial and business hub for the country, Islamabad is also a bustling tourism destination here in the South Asian subcontinent.A main market is in the region known as the I-8 Markaz, which forms a prominent shopping hub.

The I-8 Markaz too has its own unique features and is worth visiting individually. While most items are generally catered for, the I-8 Markaz offers a wide range of products and items, including local amenities. To experience the liveliness and magic of the I-8 Markaz, a trip to this sector during the evenings, brings alive enthralling moments of ‘binge’ shopping. The Muslim festive season leading up to Eid, can see stores packed with thousands of buyers, even open late at night. From clothing, apparels, kitchen items, fabrics, books, toys, shoes, handicrafts, fast food etc., shoppers at I-8 markets can receive some fabulous deals and great buys here in the capital city of Islamabad.

Map of Sector I-8

We can help you to find land in sector I-8 Islamabad, property in sector I-8 Islamabad, house for rent in sector I-8 Islamabad, shop to rent in sector I-8 Islamabad, commercial property in sector I-8 Islamabad, property lease in sector I-8 Islamabad.
If you are looking for any kind of property in I-8 Islamabad, please contact Islamabad Realesate .
Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Islamabad Real Estate Forum Index » CDA Sectors All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Property NewsGeneral
Islamabad Housing SchemesRawalpindi Housing SchemesCDA Sectors
Homes for Sale & BuyPlots for Sale & BuyCommercial Property for Sale & Buy
Land & Homes RentalsProperty WantedReal Estate AgentsProperty Developments

Islamabad Realestate sitemap 1 2 3
Copyright © Islamabad-Realestate.com 2007 All rights reserved.