Islamabad Realestate
New User? Register | Search | Memberlist | Log in
Islamabad Real Estate
Buy, sell, rentals and lease of property, land, houses, flats, shops in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
Realestate ForumUseful LinksJobsContact US / Inquiry
Sector I 15 Islamabad

Reply to topic    Islamabad Real Estate Forum Index » CDA Sectors
Sector I 15 Islamabad

property-sale
Junior PK Member

Sector I 15 Islamabad
In Sector I 15 work of infrastructure Development has been awarded after fulfillment of codal formalities to M/s. Al Khan Construction Co. at a cost of Rs. 1164.170 million with date of start as 25-03-2006 and completion period of 24 months. The contractor is moblizing at site.

(1) Major Roads/Services (2) Roads/Vehicular Roads (3) Bridges and Culverts (4) Storm drainage System (5) Water Supply System (6) Electrification net work (7) Sui Gas net work

(b) Construction of 800 Flats in Sector I-15. Pre-qualification of consultants for designing and top construction supervision of 8000 flats in sector I-15 has been invited through press and out of 8 firms, 5 firms has been pre-qualified. The consultant shall take about 04 months for design, drawings and tender documents. Thereafter it will take two years by the contractor to construct 8000 flats in sector I-15.

The land of sector E-12 is being acquired by Land & Rehabilitation Directorate CDA. The Development works of sector E-12 can be started during next financial year 2006-07, after completion of the Land acquision which is in process

We can help you to find land in sector I-15 Islamabad, property in sector I-15 Islamabad, house for rent in sector I-15 Islamabad, shop to rent in sector I-15 Islamabad, commercial property in sector I-15 Islamabad, property lease in sector I-15 Islamabad.
If you are looking for any kind of property in I-15 Islamabad, please contact Islamabad Realesate .
Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
jerryTom
Pak Newbie

property-sale thanks for your efforts.
Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:25 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Islamabad Real Estate Forum Index » CDA Sectors All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Property NewsGeneral
Islamabad Housing SchemesRawalpindi Housing SchemesCDA Sectors
Homes for Sale & BuyPlots for Sale & BuyCommercial Property for Sale & Buy
Land & Homes RentalsProperty WantedReal Estate AgentsProperty Developments

Islamabad Realestate sitemap 1 2 3
Copyright © Islamabad-Realestate.com 2007 All rights reserved.